At TUI, automation plays a vital role in the digital transformation and the futureproofing of our company. Our automation team works with many different departments across the company, automating complex business processes and optimizing the customer experience.
We are now looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our Automation team and we believe that is YOU.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Software Engineer at TUI, you get to work with on a variety of projects and be a part of the end-to-end experience; from identifying business needs, to designing and implementing technical solutions. You will be working with day-to-day tasks such as:
- Implementing automated workflows and services in distributed systems
- Building cross-functional integration services and workflows
- Design intelligent solutions to drive the company’s technological evolution
We believe some of your characteristics are:
- Being creative and passionate about solving Business problems
- Structured, Innovative and Self-driven
- Having a Growth Mind-set
- Passionate about writing clean code
Required skillset to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Python programming or equivalent
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Great communication skills
If you also have the below things in your bag of experience, we want to meet you right away:
- Experience in working with system integrations (REST API, SSH, SQL, NO-SQL etc)
- Interest/Experience in solution architecture, algorithms and data structures
- University degree in Tech
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location in central Stockholm and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Important information: To apply for this role you need to be legally eligible to work in Sweden. TUI does not offer sponsorship for work permits.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!