Administrator in the Heavy Maintenance Department
TUI Airline’s Heavy Maintenance Department is responsible for performance of the heavy maintenance checks on the TUI aircraft. The Administrator is responsible for the review, completion, approval, and processing of the maintenance records of the aircraft during their heavy maintenance check. You will be working in the middle of the action, at airside, in our maintenance hangar at BRU Airport, right next to the aircrafts.
About the job:
- Audit the aircraft maintenance records generated by the maintenance organization on a daily basis;
- In case of missing info or errors, liaise with the mechanics of the maintenance organization to have the records completed/corrected;
- When satisfactory, approve the records and update the technical information and aircraft status in AMOS;
- Scan the records to make the accessible/consultable for the airline organization
- You have good administration skills (in Dutch and English), and not afraid to speak up for our self;
- You have good knowledge of standard IT applications (MS Office…);
- You are professional, proactive and accurate;
- You are independent, flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work;
- You are assertive and you can stand your ground in an international environment with multi-cultural teams;
- Basic knowledge of MRO software or a maintenance management system (e.g. AMOS or other) is an asset.
TUI and You:
- You will work right next to the aircraft, in the maintenance hangar at BRU airport, at airside, in the buzzing heart of the TUI Base maintenance department;
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts and a cafeteria plan which you can use to get subscribed to a bike lease, additional holiday days…;
- Online wellbeing and learning support;
- Fun and dynamic work culture (weekly after works, monthly organized themed events such as beach volley tournaments, Santa Claus, Easter, summer BBQ…).
TUI Aviation is an organization setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 499 77 67 99
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.