.NET Back-End/Cloud Engineer
|TUI Business:||Future Markets|
Spain | Madrid | 28033 | C/ Mesena 22, 2º | MAD
|Hours per week:||40|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
TUI Future Markets is looking for a strong .NET Back End/Cloud Engineer in Madrid, who wants to continue developing and growing.
TUI Future Markets aims to build its platform serving countries including Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Malaysia, and in the future various parts of Asia and the rest of the world.
TUI Iberia has a friendly culture that emphasises flexible working and collaboration. We aim to lead with lighter, faster technologies and show what is possible. First and foremost, we want bright people who can learn and like a new challenge.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Role will be 80% Back-end and 20% Cloud Performance oriented.
- BE environments: .NET, .NET Core, C#
- Cloud environment: AWS
- Web services development (API REST).
- Set up technical requirements, functional requirements analysis BE and Cloud.
- Provide technical support.
- Freedom to recommend and implement new technologies into the stack.
- Participation in code reviews and other peer-based development activities.
ABOUT YOU – your tech stack and experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- +3 years’ experience year of .NET environments, .NER Core, C#
- Web Development (ASP and .Net Core)
- Some experience with AWS (EC2, EKS, Serverless Lambda) or Azure or GCP
- REST API with Json
- EF Core with LINQ/Lambda
- Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Microservices
- Some DevOps experience for CI/CD (Ideally GitLab)
- Good practices: Unit test/ Integration testing
- You have participated in the end-to-end lifecycle of application development.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good level of spoken and written English (B2).
- This is a Madrid based role. The candidate must already have the legal requirement to live and work in Spain. Sponsorship not provided for this role.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here