TUI Contact Centre Agent | Danish or Norwegian Speaking | Remotely | Local residents
Locally employed contract
Full Time or Part Time
Be right at the heart of our famous 24/7 TUI Destination Service Team as one of our international Contact Centre Agents working from Spain for our Contact Centre remotely. As the friendly voice of TUI – you will use every single contact as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
Possibility to start in November or December
This job offers a local Spanish contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Spain. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- When guests contact us 24/7 from around the world on holiday – you will be the one to listen and respond.
- By phone, chat or email you will genuinely care and immediately reassure your guests they are in safe hands.
- It all starts with you uncovering their needs and matching them with the right service solution and/or sales opportunities.
- You could be answering questions – calling guests to sell our incredible Trips & Activities – providing simple friendly service – troubleshooting more complex problems or assisting our traditional guests with any technical support they may need.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate success with regular performance updates for sales and service results and for how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
- With each guest contact you have it will soon become clear – it really is you that can make a difference and help our guests to smile.
If you love travel and all the things that our amazing holiday destinations can offer – you will probably be great at sharing that passion with our guests on holiday.
- You are a true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests.
- Efficient & organized – a problem solver, multitasker and good listener who stays calm under pressure.
- You can quickly learn – about the job, about all the modern technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Strong verbal & written in one of the following languages: Danish or Norwegian + communicational English
- Able to work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime and occasional night shifts.
- Finally … you will be proud to represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your salary will start from 19.000€ gross/year and any commission* will come on top,
*Depending on the role + additional payments for any night shifts and bank holidays.
- Working remotely, Part-time or Fulltime.
- Will work on a 6 day working shift pattern and have 3 consecutive days off.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Access to the “TUI Club de Benefits” with multiple discounts on products and services in Spain
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Local permanent contracts offered.
- Multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIDestinationJobs #HolidayDestinationJobs #TUIMusement