Training Manager, Swansea
Swansea, United Kingdom
|TUI Business:||TUI UK & I|
United Kingdom | Alexandra Road | SA1 5ED | Alexandra House
|Hours per week:||37.5|
|Type of contract:||PermanentPermanent|
Joining the Swansea Contact Centre as a Training Manager you will lead a team responsible for the design and delivery of new starter inductions as well as mapping out long-term training plans for our internal teams. Your passion for learning and performance improvement will help inspire and transform the employee experience from day one. You will help to build capability, improve productivity and engagement of the service & sales teams by creating a culture of customer focus.
Based on customer insight and business needs you will create a training strategy that identifies requirements and opportunities. Responsible for the design and delivery, you will lead a team of Training Consultants to ensure a unified/multi-channel approach for our contact centre function in order that we deliver our customer promise of ‘Discover Your Smile’.
We’re a company that’s moving at a fast pace so grab your passport and join us on this journey, the world of TUI awaits.
How You Will Make an Impact as a Training Manager
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Strong people management and situational leadership qualities
- Inspiring others to implement continuous business change improvements
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to bring new training concepts and solutions alive
- Design and deliver behavioural and operational training using a blend of models, solutions and content
- Create a training experience that ensures your team are inspiring our future Advisors to provide all customers with the service we want to be famous for
- Engaging delivery style that on-boards colleagues to do their best for the customer and TUI
- Focus on continuous improvement, monitor completion, evaluate training outcomes, making recommendations and implementing changes to deliver improvements
- Research and recommend new tools / technologies that will enhance operational performance
What You Will Bring as a Training Manager
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- An experienced Training Manager, preferably CIPD/CTP qualified
- Good understanding of design, delivery and evaluation of blended learning method
- Inspirational leading & coaching style which inspires your team to perform at their best
- Knowledge and proven experience of design, delivery and evaluation of training, with a focus on classroom training
- Strong influencing skills with collaborative working both internally and externally
Ability to use initiative to proactively spot and resolve potential problems
- Training experience gained from a customer focussed sales, service and operational business
TUI and You:
• Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
• Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
• Private medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
• Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
• Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
• Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!