2023 Finance Graduate Programme
Luton, United Kingdom
* Starting salary for the role is £28,750 per annum with fantastic progression and incremental roll off salary. Salary review pending.
* Currently TUI is unable to provide visa sponsorship, you must have permanent right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship to be eligible to apply. This includes applicants in possession of a Tier 4 Student visa.
Want to get your career off to a flying start? The sky’s the limit with TUI. We’re the world’s number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
As part of our Finance Graduate Programme, you’ll spend three invaluable years working right at the heart of our business – with real responsibilities, and the chance to work on real projects. You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, with exposure to many other functional areas and senior colleagues. You’ll have lots of fun during your time with us, and we’ll ensure you get the support you need every step of the way.
Here at TUI, our Finance team is integral to everything we do. Through effectively managing costs and maximising profitability, you’ll play a core part in the success of our business and will make an impact on our financial results right from the start.
Our programme is designed to develop you into one of our future financial leaders. You’ll have the valuable opportunity to rotate each year into different roles to enable you to build on your learning and development of finance and TUI and end the programme with your Level 7 Accountancy/Taxation Professional apprenticeship and CIMA qualification. As part of your apprenticeship programme with our training provider, you will be required to attend classroom sessions in either Cambridge or Peterborough.
You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships and work with stakeholders both within and outside of the finance team, giving you great exposure to our dynamic business. You’ll be empowered to make meaningful suggestions to all stakeholders, offering valued insight and driving effective decisions and solutions for TUI.
We welcome applications from those who studied outside the UK. However, a requirement of our training providers and universities is that we provide them evidence that these grades are the correct equivalent to GCSEs/A levels or Degrees. You will be required to apply for your grades to be converted and you can do this by visiting: Home Page (enic.org.uk) and applying for a statement of comparability.
We recruit on a rolling basis and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible to be in with the best chance.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Produce month-end performance reporting
- Analyse and interpreting data to identify trends
- Support with strategic decision-making during budget and planning process
- Variance analysis for management
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations and cashflow forecasts
- Provide insights into how aspects of our business are performing
- Build relationships and work with stakeholders within the business
- You’ll also work towards a Level 7 Accountancy/Taxation Professional apprenticeship, as well as the CIMA qualification
- Engages and collaborates with others
- Analytical approach to solving problems and creating solutions
- Great at communicating with others
- Strategic thinker
- Natural drive to achieve both individual and business results with a commercial focus
- Brings innovative ideas and insights
- Hunger for learning, with a minimum of GCSE grade 4 or C (or equivalent) in English and Maths, and a commitment to gaining both your Level 7 Accountancy/Taxation Professional apprenticeship and your CIMA qualification
- A passion for finance, as well an interest in the travel industry
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.