Do you enjoy digging in to the detail of vast data sets and uncovering patterns and trends? Do you feel satisfied after working out the root cause of an issue? Can you take standardised reports and bring them to life with fresh visualisations, engaging dialogue and insightful commentary? Do you enjoy data led conversations, where you can influence and shape future business decisions? If so, you could be the Analyst we are looking for!
Working as part of the ever-evolving global business performance management (BPM) team you will be helping to define, measure and influence a huge array of customer service and customer experience metrics. Whether working with rich data sets from finance to customer satisfaction, or emails volumes to social media response times, we are always looking for ways to help communicate with the Customer Service operation and the wider business how we can better perform for our customers.
Reporting into the Global Head of Business Performance Management you will work to create reporting, visualisations and presentations to help our colleagues understand all of our KPIs.
The role is a key part of Customer Services Global function, as it unifies all of our many source markets in to a single hub for all CS data and insight.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. While there is no requirement to be based in any particular location we just ask you be based within Europe as there is an expectation of travel within the EU several times a year for short business meetings and workshops.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for producing quality, operational and sales metrics within the Business Performance Management team (eg. CC systems, booking data, contact volumes, etc)
- Conception, implementation and continuous improvement of a reporting/data infrastructure for customer operations, with the aim of increasing automation and optimising data quality
- Coordination with the transformation and implementation teams to ensure primary business systems have adequate operational and leadership reporting. Cooperating with other analytical functions to make best use of available data
- Permanent assurance of data quality in the reporting/evaluation systems through user testing and data quality processes
- Creation/execution of non-standardised analysis with a high degree of complexity
- Project/sub-project responsibility in company-wide projects and measures within the scope of Business Performance Management
Creation and coordination of a cross-divisional data concept as well as an ongoing implementation roadmap
- Completed university education, e.g. in business administration or economics/business informatics
- Several years of professional experience in the field of data analytics, specifically dashboard creation and Tableau visualisation required
- Experience in the field of contact centers, in particular WFM, reporting, data structure desirable
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot, DB access) required
Experience in tableau strongly desired, if not it is essential to have experience and working knowledge of Power BI or Spotfire.
- SQL Server and Contact Center Technology knowledge desired
- Result orientated, operational decisions maker with an ability to work in an analytical and structured way
- Very good understanding of numbers and conceptual, logical & strategic thinking skills
- Business fluent in English, fluent in German (desirable)
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.