International Graduate (m/f/d) - Airline
Luton, United Kingdom
Depends on local regulations
*Please submit your application documents in English. Please note we will be closing applications on December 6th, 2022 and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible to be in with the best chance.*
*Currently TUI is unable to provide visa sponsorship, you must have permanent right to live and work in one of the countries listed above without sponsorship to be eligible to apply. This includes applicants in possession of a Tier 4 Student visa.*
Want to get your career off to a flying start? The sky’s the limit with TUI. We’re the world’s number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
As part of our graduate programme, you’ll spend two invaluable year’s working right at the heart of our business – with real responsibilities, and the chance to work on real projects. You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, with exposure to many other functional areas and senior colleagues. You’ll have lots of fun during your time with us, and we’ll ensure you get the support you need every step of the way. You will have the unique opportunity to experience 4 different roles across our Airline business during your two years on programme working with international teams. Although the majority of the teams work remotely there will be opportunities to meet your teams in the local offices.
TUI Airline combines the strong brands of TUI Airways (UK), TUI fly Nordic, TUI fly Belgium, TUI fly Netherlands, and TUI fly Germany, which are trusted by more than 26 million customers annually. With more than 130 aircraft, including the latest Boeing 737 and 787 models, TUI Airline operates one of the most carbon-efficient fleets to holiday destinations around the world. Working with us means being part of a diverse and fully digitalised community that supports cross-country working and we are always looking for new inspiring colleagues who want to strengthen our team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Experience an exciting mix of day-to-day business and project work in four different aviation departments (e.g. Air Operations, Ground Operations, Supplier Management & Procurement, Engineering and Maintenance, Business Transformation, PMO and Inflight Services)
- Get to know and work with our employees and customers in a holiday destination
- Develop your skills through a blended learning approach with personal development conversations, workshops, mentoring and an online Graduate academy
- Collaborate with engaged employees and senior managers from our global businesses
- Work on a common business project as a virtual graduate team
- Please note that to be eligible we would welcome applications from our main employing locations (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK)
- Good degree from a university or a business school ideally in Aviation Management, Aeronautical Engineering, Business Administration, International Management ,Economics or Travel & Tourism
- English language skills to business standard, additional European language skills will be adventageous
- Passionate about Aviation and excellent customer focus with strong analytical and communication skills
- Innovative and adaptable approach suitable for working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to be internationally mobile (required in special occasions)
- A passion for business development, as well an interest in the travel industry
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- We offer a competetive salary for the role depending on the country you are living and working in.
- This is a 24 month graduate programme working in a hybrid environment enabling you to work from home and also to get to know TUI colleagues in the office during special occasions. Please note that if you are applying to work from one of our locations in the Nordics you will have to visit the office weekly due to legal provisions.
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with exciting travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more depending on your location.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.