International Graduate (m/f/d) - Commercial
Luton, United Kingdom
Depends on local regulations
*Please submit your application documents in English. Please note we will be closing applications on December 6th, 2022 and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible to be in with the best chance.*
*Currently TUI is unable to provide visa sponsorship, you must have permanent right to live and work in one of the countries listed above without sponsorship to be eligible to apply. This includes applicants in possession of a Tier 4 Student visa.*
Want to kick off your career in an international environment? Become a commercial specialist at TUI.. We’re the world’s number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
As part of our graduate programme, you’ll spend two invaluable year’s working right at the heart of our business – with real responsibilities, and the chance to work on real projects. You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, with exposure to many other functional areas and senior colleagues. You’ll have lots of fun during your time with us, and we’ll ensure you get the support you need every step of the way. You will have the unique opportunity to experience 4 different roles across the commercial business during your two years on programme working with international teams. Although the majority of the teams work remotely there will be opportunities to meet your teams in the local offices.
Our Commercial teams help design, develop, and deliver dream holidays for our customers, delivering growth and profitability through cleverly managing price, focusing on cost, and controlling the availability of our products. From liaising with hotel buyers, to forecasting travel trends, developing holiday brochures, and pricing holidays – it’s all in a day’s work in this area of our business. In all the commercial roles, you’ll gain a full insight into our Commercial function, supporting a portfolio of destinations and making important commercial decisions which will drive forward the strategy and profitability of TUI.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Experience an exciting mix of day-to-day business and project work in four different commercial departments (e.g. Strategy, Purchasing, Product, Trading, Sales, Marketing, Ecommerce, Finance, HR)
- Get to know and work with our employees and customers in a holiday destination
- Develop your skills through a blended learning approach with personal development conversations, workshops, mentoring and an online Graduate academy
- Collaborate with engaged employees and senior managers from our global businesses
- Work on a common business project as a virtual graduate team
- Please note that to be eligible we would welcome applications from our main employing locations (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK)
- Good degree from a university or a business school ideally in Business Administration, International Management, Economics or Travel&Tourism
- English language skills to business standard, additional European language skills will be adventageous
- Excellent customer focus with strong analytical and communication skills
- Innovative and adaptable approach suitable for working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to be internationally mobile (required in special occasions)
- A passion for diverse commercial business areas in an international environment, as well an interest in the travel industry
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- We offer a competetive salary for the role depending on the country you are living and working in.
- This is a 24 month graduate programme working in a hybrid environment enabling you to work from home and also to get to know TUI colleagues in the office during special occasions. Please note that if you are applying to work from one of our locations in the Nordics you will have to visit the office weekly due to legal provisions.
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with exciting travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more depending on your location.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.