Accounting AR | Thai & English speaking
Join our global TUI Musement Business Services Team based in Bangkok Thailand as Accounts Receivable and provide of service to internal and external Customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Account entry for payment and apply payment with the Account Receivable in SAP
- Issuing manual invoice and recording in SAP for recharge reimburse expenses
- Preparing and reconciliation output tax report – HO compared with general ledger
- Ensure that all documentation meets Accounting and Tax requirements and is available for both internal and external audit
- Performing the bank reconciliation
- Perform other assignments as directed by assistant manager or manager
- You are a true people person, confident in communicating with clients for billing and collection purposes
- Efficient and organised, a problem solver, multitasker and good listener who can easily work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- You can quickly learn internal systems such as Asterix, SAP and Microsoft Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting highly desirable
- Some experience in accounts receivable
- Excellent level of verbal and written Thai language and good level of English (written and spoken)
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.