Crystal Hub Customer Advisor
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Crystal Ski Holidays is the UK and Ireland’s most recommended ski company. For us, the mountain is everything -we love it as much as our customers do. We’re enthusiastic, fun, approachable, and expert on all things ski. We work hard for our customers to ensure they can easily choose, book and experience the best possible holiday for them.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll be a Brand Ambassador bringing our products and service to life with a fun approach whilst using your own experience and expertise. You’ll help to answer questions and offer speedy solutions through a variety of contact methods to ensure our customers’ expectations are met and exceeded. You’ll help our customers every step of the way.
This role will be based in our hub in the Snozone, Milton Keynes; however you’ll also act as overflow champion to our Customer Contact Centre. Joining us will not only provide opportunities for you to carve out a career in a fun and challenging environment but the benefits of being part of an exciting global team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll provide honest, expert advice and suggestions when helping customers choose their holiday and support them throughout their Crystal journey
- You’ll ensure that all forms of contact – such as phone, email, chat, social – are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude whilst exceeding performance targets
- You’ll work closely with teams from across the business as the ‘voice’ of our customers, and actively suggest recommendations for change
- You’ll ensure you are up to speed with our product, sharing your own stories and using your initiative to ensure you are an expert in our holidays
- If things don’t go to plan, you’ll be confident to discuss, investigate and resolve any question or complaint.
- You’ll enjoy change and challenges; taking on tasks to help out where needed
- Be a keen skier or snowboarder with expert knowledge to share with our customers
- Have a passion for delivering service and results
- A great listener and a highly effective communicator
- Love learning new skills and you want to work in tourism
- Chatty and personable – you build rapport quickly with customers and colleagues
- Can think on your feet and don’t shy away from dealing with customers in difficult situations
- Ability to use initiative to proactively spot and resolve potential problems
- Confidence to handle multiple contacts and administrative tasks whilst complying with procedures
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which could include evenings & weekends in line with customer demand. Shift patterns are normally shared 4 weeks in advance.To ensure we’re available during the busiest times, you’ll be required to work every weekend with your rest days in the week.
- Willing to adapt to regular business change and new technology
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH WE ADVERTISE THIS ROLE AS A FULL TIME POST, WE ALSO WELCOME APPLICATIONS FOR 22.5HRS OR 30HRS CONTRACT**
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org