App Implementation Analyst
London, United Kingdom
TUI has recently created a Mobility Hub to support initiatives related to TUI Mobile Apps. The App Implementation Analyst will work as part of the App Analytics team within this function alongside Developers, Product Owners and Test Teams responsible for the enhancement and roll-out of the award-winning TUI Digital Assistant app.
Digital Analytics plays a critical role in supporting and defining the development plan of the TUI Group through the delivery of advanced app analytics. As data becomes increasingly important to the functioning of the business, it is vital that the integrity of that data is maintained. The App Implementation Analyst will play a vital role in ensuring data is accurate, up-to-date and collected in a structured and scalable manner. They will make use of technical skills to configure new innovative solutions that enable accurate collection of business-critical data that informs key decisions.
As we look to offer increasingly tailored experiences to our customers, our ability to analyse customer behaviour across channels at speed is key. The App Implementation Analyst will be a key enabler of this capability. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in a fast-paced agile environment with a wealth of development opportunities.
Please note the closing date for applications is : Sunday 5th February
ABOUT THE JOB
- As an Implementation Analyst you will need to work alongside multiple teams within Mobility Hub and Group eCommerce to deliver analytics solutions that enable data driven decision making and drive change. You will be a vital part of multiple high-profile analytics projects from requirements gathering through to technical delivery along with Insight Analysts embedded in development teams.
- As Implementation Analyst, you will produce clearly defined technical requirements, working alongside product owners & developers to ensure they are delivered to a high standard and meet acceptance criteria.
- You will be a power user of our best-in-class toolset and provide support regarding their use. You will also evaluate our toolset against others in the market when required to ensure we continue to use the best products available.
- You will also work closely with the Onsite Architects to ensure we have a single view across web and App, to enable this, you will play a key role in the GA4 roll out across the TUI Group.
- You will also provide analytical support to commercial and product teams, deliver insights and recommendations to help the business make data-driven decisions and contribute to the rapid commercial development of the TUI app.
- You will be working on multiple apps across all source market teams in Europe, on both the Android and iOS platforms, so there is a vast and growing amount of data at your disposal.
- 1-2 year’s full time experience configuring a Digital Analytics Solution (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360) using a Tag Management System (e.g. Ensighten, Tealium, GTM or similar).
- Experience and an understanding of using data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire)
- Experience constructing technical analytics requirements to be implemented by developers. Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience is key.
- Experience manipulating, analysing and validating data using SQL.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills to enable delivery of critical business initiatives.
- Experience presenting and influencing a senior audience using strong communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment is an advantage.
A motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to learn.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.