TUI Airport Rep | Local Residents
Various Locations, Spain
Balearic Islands, Spain
Canary Islands, Spain
Locally employed contract
Calling all tourism pros based in Spain!
We are seeking digital experienced and helpful individuals like you to join our diverse team of Airport Reps.
If you’ve got the right to work in Spain and speak English plus ideally another European language, keep on reading!
Not sure what local documents you need? Find out more here.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 19.500 € gross/year.
- Work week of 39 hours with minimum 1.5 days off (depending on role or destination, this could be 2 days off)
- 22 days of Holiday (on a full year) + we give you two extra days (on your Birthday and one Happy day)
- Discounts and multiple offers with TUI Club De Benefits
- Option to obtain a discounted private health insurance
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise
- You genuinely enjoy spreading positivity, are a great team player and overall, just a true people person.
- A highly engaging communicator – confident and remaining calm and empathetic in a crisis or difficult situation.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to work well both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Digital know-how, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You can work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime and occasional night shifts.
- You are fully conversational in English – additional languages will be helpful.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be supporting in and around the airport to co-ordinate the daily operations.
Your aim is to do everything possible to fully resolve all enquiries during your first and last contact with our guests.
It all starts with you uncovering guests’ needs and helping them through the airport as smooth as possible.
You will deliver see-off speeches on the buses before guests head off to their resorts.
Promote the use of our TUI App and be comfortable using it.
You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular target updates and guest feedback results for service provided at your airport and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit