TUI Entertainment & Activity Host | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of entertainment, hospitality, and tourism?
Experience a perfect blend of work and passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our enthusiastic Entertainment & Activity Hosts.
If you have an EU Passort and are willing to relocate for the duration of the season, and speak English plus ideally another European language, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 825€ net/month.
- Our standard package includes your private health insurance, accommodation (including electricity bills), flights to and from destination, and of course uniform.
- Meals and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided during hotel opening times.
- Costs for your visa/work-permit and background check processing are covered.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- You are a fun and vibrant personality with the ability to work solo and as part of an international team.
- A fully adaptable and flexible individual who can work well under pressure.
- Additional skills such as presenting, singing, dancing, are desirable but not essential.
- You are fully conversational in English; additional languages will be helpful.
- (FAMILY UNITS ONLY) – Comfortable working with children and young adults, always leading by example and adaptable.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will deliver a wide range of fun daytime and sport activities to our guests of all ages and nationalities.
- You also co-ordinate and deliver the evening programme and events.
- You put the guests at the heart of everything you do by consistently engaging in guest interaction.
- (FAMILY UNITS ONLY) – You will have high focus on delivering family programmes, planning activities and events for children, teens, and families on our active resorts.
- You will learn much more about TUI BLUE, TUI SUNEO & TUI SENSATORI, and the range of Entertainment roles available as we identify and showcase your personality, skills & experience throughout your recruitment experience.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit