TUI Group-Fitness Instructor | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of fitness, hospitality, and tourism?
Experience a perfect blend of work and passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our skilled Fitness & Leisure Instructors in one of our adults only hotels.
If you have an EU passport are willing to relocate for the duration of the season, and speak English plus ideally another European language, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 950€ net/month.
- Our standard package includes your private health insurance, accommodation (including electricity bills), flights to and from destination, and of course uniform.
- Meals and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided during hotel opening times.
- Costs for your visa/work-permit and background check processing are covered.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- EU recognized in-house fitness instructor qualifications are offered and is completed and issued on completion of 6 months service.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- You are a fun and vibrant personality with the ability to work solo and as part of an international team.
- Willingness to learn and commit, as well as fully adaptable and flexible individual with the ability to work well under pressure.
- You are fully conversational in English; additional languages will be helpful.
- You love all-things sports, fitness, and wellbeing, and have strong personal experience in this field. Any certification on fitness or wellbeing will be highly advantageous, e.g.: Exercise to Music, Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, Dance, etc.
- You are available to attend our in-house training at the start of the season.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will create and deliver a wide range of group fitness sessions, including Aqua, Yoga, Pilates, Functional Training, and sessions to music, as well as wellbeing classes to our guests of all ages and nationalities.
- You will also plan and deliver a wide range of daytime, sport, and evening entertainment.
- You put the guests at the heart of everything you do by consistently engaging in guest interaction.
- And you deliver the highest quality service and guest experience in line with the TUI standards.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit