Airworthiness Project Manager
Luton, United Kingdom
Reporting directly to the Manager Continuing Airworthiness, the Airworthiness Project Manager has the responsibility to Provide oversight of the continuing airworthiness of individual aircraft and the issue (and be able to issue) of Airworthiness Review Certificates. Manage aircraft transfers between TUI Group airlines, other operators & aircraft EOL, ensuring all departments within the TUI Airways Part CAMO Organisation are ready and prepared for transfer. The Airworthiness Project Manager will provide guidance, direction and support to the Airworthiness Engineers and will be the focal for organisational queries/issues relating to compliance.
There will also be a need to support the Airworthiness Engineers and share knowledge to enable the team to become more multiskilled to expedite Airworthiness Reviews & aircraft transfers. The Airworthiness Project Manager will be expected to build exceptional working relationships with all key stakeholders to win respect and influence by listening and acting upon customer needs.
ABOUT THE JOB
To develop processes, procedures, compliance reports and carry out the Airworthiness Reviews in accordance with M.A.710 (a) and Subpart I including.
- Full documented review
- Aircraft physical surveys
- Managing allocated aircraft to ensure ARC’s are issued in a timely manor
To review all legislation pertaining to continuing airworthiness management, promulgating, and advising the organisation as necessary. TUI Airways Part CAMO Project focal for aircraft transfers and sub-contracted Continued Airworthiness Management activities as directed by the Manage Continuing Airworthiness . You will be expected to build good working relationship with the TUI Airways Commercial Fleet Specialist to ensure all aircraft movements meet the Regulatory requirements, business requirements and financial expectations. Required for ‘stand by’ duty on a weekly basis covering ‘out of hours’ contact on a rota basis to support the business needs. Provide oversight and guidance to the Thomson Airways CAMO organisation for the compliance of applicable Airworthiness Directives.
- Must fulfil the requirements of AMC M.A.707 (a) Airworthiness Review Staff
- A good knowledge of Part CAMO, Part M, Part 145, Part 147 & Part 21, maintaining currency in the industry through journals, publications etc.
- Project Management Skills across all levels of the business
- Good IT skills & good working knowledge of TUI Airways’ operating system (AMOS)
- Ability to plan and organise in a methodical and analytical manner
- Ability to facilitate meetings and achieve results
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance environment and proven knowledge and experience within a commercial Part CAMO organisation
- Educated to degree level in a subject relevant to the role
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.