As a Badges Administrator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for initiating, coordinating, processing, submitting and following background checks, national and international airport badges, company badges and parking badges
- You monitor the background checks via e-mail and automated systems
- You identify points of improvement and optimization in your department and find solutions for it
- You put data in follow systems and update these when necessary. Next to that you monitor the personal data and put this in the follow systems when employees return their airport badge, company or parking badge.
- You are responsible for the preparation of the correspondence and processes.
- You give feedback and provide assistance to people when they need to fill in their safety documents and inform them about their background check
- You are a point of contact for crew and ground in terms of security checks and badges
- You follow up on the invoices of your department
- You have relevant experience within a similar position
- A strong team player ethos and a passionate work ethic
- You have an in-depth knowledge of office management tool such as MS Office (Microsoft office – advanced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- You are customer focused and always aiming to be the best.
- You have a flair for talking and engaging with internal and external customers over the phone.
- Good time-management skills: Highly organized, disciplined and flexible, you excel in a ‘can do’ approach
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Airline Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.