TUI Airport Rep | Danish or Polish Speaking | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of hospitality, travel, and tourism?
Experience a perfect blend of work with a passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our helpful Airport Reps. So if you have an EU passport, are willing to relocate for the duration of the summer season and speak English plus Danish or Polish, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Seasonal or permanent contracts available with optional winter work opportunities.
- Private Health Insurance with Allianz or Sanitas included.
- Accommodation with you own private bedroom and bills included.
- Work permits, background and/or medical checks arranged and included.
- Return flights, company iPad and uniform included.
- Comprehensive onsite start of season training with accommodation and pay included.
- Access to free language lessons & the TUI Learning Hub to help you level-up and grow your career.
- Plus receive a take home net basic of 825€ net per month.
- Finally, why not get involved with incredible local charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- You genuinely enjoy spreading positivity, are a great team player and overall, just a true people person.
- A highly engaging communicator – confident and remaining calm and empathetic in a crisis or difficult situation.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment are key, as well as the ability to solve problems and to work well both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Digital know-how, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You can work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime and occasional night shifts.
- You are fully conversational in English plus German or Polish.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be supporting in and around the airport to co-ordinate the daily operations.
- Your aim is to do everything possible to fully resolve all enquiries during your first and last contact with our guests.
- It all starts with you uncovering guests’ needs and helping them through the airport as smoothly as possible.
- You will deliver see-off speeches on the buses before guests head off to their resorts.
- Promote the use of our TUI App and be comfortable using it.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular target updates and guest feedback results for service provided at your airport and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit ‘Our DNA’.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.