Crystal Hub Customer Advisor
Stretford, United Kingdom
Crystal Ski Holidays is the UK&I most recommended ski company. For us the mountain is everything – we love it as much as our customers do. We’re enthusiastic, fun, approachable and experts on ski. We work hard for our customers to ensure they can easily choose, book and experience the best possible holiday for them
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll be a Brand Ambassador bringing our products and service to life with a fun approach whilst using your own experience and expertise. You’ll help our customers every step of the way to ensure their expectations are met by answering questions, offering speedy solutions through a variety of contact methods.
This role will be based at the Manchester Chill Factore; however, you’ll also act as overflow champion to our Customer Contact Centre. Joining us will not only provide opportunities for you to carve out a career in a fun and challenging environment but the benefits of being part of an exciting global team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Provide honest, expert advice and suggestions when helping customers choose their holiday and support them throughout their Crystal journey
- You’ll ensure all forms of contact – such as phone, email, chat and social are handled quickly with a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude whilst exceeding performance targets
- You’ll work closely with teams from across the business as the ‘voice’ of our customers, and actively suggest recommendations for change
- You’ll ensure you are up to speed with our product, sharing your own stories and using your initiative to ensure you are an expert in our holidays
- If things don’t go to plan, you’ll be confident to discuss, investigate and resolve any question or complaint
- You’ll enjoy change and challenges; taking on tasks to help out where needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges
- Team player who engages and collaborates at all times with customers and colleagues
- An organised individual who takes pride in their work and responsibility of their own development
- Ability to use initiative to proactively spot and resolve potential problems
- Passion to work within tourism, although travel experience is not essential
- Have a keen interest in skiing or snowboarding with expert knowledge to share with customers
- Confidence to handle multiple contacts and administrative tasks whilst complying with procedures
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which include evenings & weekends in line with customer demand
- Shift patterns are shared 4 weeks in advance
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which could include evening and weekends in line with customer demand. Shift patterns are usually shared 4 weeks in advance.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org