Process Automation Developer
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Colleague Computing is a global team within TUI technology responsible for the effective delivery of all the common IT services our colleagues need to provide excellent service to our customers.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated person to join the Colleague Computing technology organisation which provides everything, from IT service desk capabilities to IT device management and Collaboration services, to our colleagues.
You will join the IT Tools which administers the Atlassian application suite with Jira, Jira Service Management and Confluence, amongst other software. The team supports colleagues working with ITSM processes, enterprise service management, agile ways of working and knowledge management.
Working in an agile environment and keeping up with the ever-evolving technical landscape, you are a lifelong learner and like to think out of the box.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support the digital transformation of business processes
- Take over the development and support of solutions for automating existing business processes
- Analyze process flows and identify automation potential
- Create process and solution design documents in close collaboration with our specialist departments
- Implement these solutions or enable your colleagues to develop them themselves
- Work with colleagues in a cross-functional, agile team
- Degree in computer science or comparable training
- You have initial experience in process analysis, modelling and automation
- You ideally know a programming language such as C#, Java or JScript
- You think and work analytically and have strong communication skills
- You are willing to work independently on new topics (RPA, AI or codeless APP development)
- You are enthusiastic about innovative technologies and have a real passion for digitalization topics
- You can work on topics independently and represent your results to colleagues
- Atlassian background/Groovy knowledge (nice to have)
- Fluent in English
At TUI we have set standards for placing people in specific roles and levels of experience. We are very keen to ensure that everyone recognizes themselves in the role with the level of experience they deserve. For this purpose, we have adopted a matrix of skills that we use to accompany people to progress in their career path by setting specific personal goals for each one.
To learn more about our career ladder, read here
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: TUI Way of Working
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Health, Social, Community, Career and Financial
- Development and career opportunities: We offer a wide range of digital training and international career opportunities.
- Additional benefits relevant to the local market that you’ll be based in
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here