TUI Blue Star and Activity Host | Danish Speaking | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of hospitality, travel, and tourism?
Experience a perfect blend of work with a passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our digital experienced and helpful Blue Star Service & Activity Hosts. So if you have an EU passport, are willing to relocate for the duration of the summer season and speak English plus Danish language, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Seasonal or permanent contracts available with optional winter work opportunities.
- Private Health Insurance with Allianz or Sanitas included.
- Accommodation with your own private bedroom and bills included.
- Work permits, background and/or medical checks arranged and included.
- Return flights, company iPad and uniform included.
- Comprehensive onsite start of season training with accommodation and pay included.
- Access to free language lessons & the TUI Learning Hub to help you level-up and grow your career.
- Plus receive a take home net basic of 775€ per month + extra commission of 400 – 500€ gross per month with no upper limit.
- Finally, why not get involved with incredible local charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- You genuinely enjoy spreading positivity, are a great team player and overall, just a true people person.
- Digital know-how, willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are a social and service minded person who enjoys being “on stage” and feels comfortable to blend excellent service and solving problems with fun activities for our guests.
- A driving license and willingness to drive abroad is a benefit.
- You are fluent in Danish language and fully conversational in English.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Embrace the merge of tradition and innovation, shaping the future of travel by assisting any conventional guests with our online products & services.
- Meet, coordinate, advise, sell, and fix more complex problems for our international guests, while it all starts with you uncovering guests’ holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and sales opportunities.
- You will also be hosting light activities for the guests and perform as Bamse our mascot.
- Monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA’.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer24IsComing #LetsTUIit
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Destination Jobs Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.