Airline IT Systems Manager
Clear reporting and communication is key for this role, not only to the IT Leadership Team but also to the various other stakeholders across IT and the business especially. You will build and maintain a strong relationship with connectivity suppliers and work with the ground operations teams to deliver business change at scale and pace. You will represent IT on various project and business steering boards, ensuring high visibility of progress and take a proactive leadership role in resolving business needs, risks and issues.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Delivery of IT infrastructure and systems for Airports.
- Delivery of IT change for the ground operation business.
- Continuous delivery of IT enhancements and upgrades of existing airport systems.
- IT Supplier relationship and management.
- Active co-design of the innovative “Digital Platform” of the Digital customer journey through the airport.
- Evaluation and selection of suitable technical solutions for the aforementioned requirements in the subject areas of product information, content management and mobile apps.
- Independent adaptation and configuration of the solutions used in daily operations.
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams in a central function within the company.
- Consulting diverse stakeholders.
- Taking accountability and driving actions through to resolution.
- Risk and impact analysis- identify and work wit targets, dependencies and constraints.
- Whether you have a degree or professional training in IT is secondary to us – what is important to us is your passion and affinity for working with airport software.
- Experience in software development and knowledge of integrating / connecting systems via APIs are desirable.
- Experience and knowledge of airport operations.
- Dealing with (agile) methods for prioritization, control and structuring are just as much part of the repertoire as focusing on the product vision.
- Good understanding of business processes, keen interest in PIM and content and affinity to use them optimally for the customers and companies.
- Strong analytical skills while focusing on accuracy and details.
- Team player with strong organizational and problem solving skills. Trouble shooting.
- High level of initiative and creativity as well as the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, adept at managing a wide range of stakeholders and the ability to demonstrate when a good job has been done and how to learn from mistakes.
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Smart working (Flexible hours) and possibility of working remotely up to 100% or Hybrid from one of our offices.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly, diverse and virtual international team.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com