Marketing Executive | Dublin | TUI
Marketing & Communications
This is your opportunity to join the TUI Ireland Marketing team with responsibility for supporting the business in its marketing requirements. As a Marketing Executive, you will coordinate and implement the marketing activities and campaigns for the brands in Ireland both online and offline. This includes supporting the delivery of advertising, promotional, public & media relations, brochure/publication production, content management, digital marketing including ECRM and social media. You will be based at our Dublin City Head Office.
The time that our TUI customers spend away on our holidays is precious. That’s why we need to understand what our customers want as well as how the world is evolving so we can design, develop, price and deliver dream holidays to over 6 million customers every single year. We look after our people and sustainably deliver growth and profitability. Using the latest technology and extensive collaboration we focus on career development within a fun, fast-paced culture.
The team in Ireland is made up of small, multi-functional teams with the experience and knowledge to help design, adapt and deliver holidays, which we do with the assistance of our UK colleagues.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st February 2020.
How you will make an impact as a Marketing Executive
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing campaigns both online and offline for the brands in Ireland working within agreed set budgets and the associated financial process. This will require liaising with creative team, media buyer and other suppliers as necessary.
- Assist in the creation of weekly ECRM campaigns through HTML and Dreamweaver based on business commercial priorities and performance of campaigns.
- Support the day to day proactive PR/media activity aimed at promoting the company and its range of products including representing the company with the media.
- Support the design, plan and coordination of various events for media and industry suppliers.
- Support the delivery and execution of the Digital marketing strategy for the brands in Ireland. This includes liaison with key Group, UK & external stakeholders to provide local market requirements and expertise.
- Support the implementation of the social media strategy across the platforms from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to blogs ensuring all sites are up to date with communications, latest offers and paid for social ad campaigns.
- Work with the Graphic Designer to ensure the timely production of all brochure material for TUI in Ireland. This may include writing or proofreading of content. You will also support the coordination of other marketing promotional materials, including leaflets, point of sale, flyers and merchandise.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, you will be required to assist in the reporting, measuring and evaluation of campaign performance results and produce monthly KPI reports.
What you will bring as a Marketing Executive
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience of working in a marketing role within a commercial organisation.
- Qualification in a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A creative and enthusiastic team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build strong relationships both internal and external
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced changing environment with competing deadlines
- Excellent planning, organisation and administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and to meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills with related digital marketing tools such as Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical ability
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!