IT Security & Compliance Manager TUI Western Region
Digital & Technology
38 BE / 40 NL hours
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will be managing the IT security for western region (Belgium, Netherlands, France)
- You will be representing Western region IT security team within TUI group
- Organize, prepare and follow up on audits, both internal from TUI group as well external audits
- You make sure all necessary reporting towards group is done on time, action are set and follow up is done
- You organize vulnerability scans and PEN testing for critical systems on a periodically basis. Discuss findings with the different teams and make sure resolutions are put in place
- You are responsible to create security awareness both with business and IT ·
- Security incidents are handled directly by you
- Liaise for GDPR related stuff with our DPO
- Create, maintain and update security policies
- Support IT teams to make sure security is applied as expected
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have experience in an IT security role for at least 10 years
- You are able to bring the maturity of IT security to the next level
- Experience with cloud security, preferred AWS
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree or sufficient experience.
- You have an analytical mind-set and are able to diagnose problems.
- You can liaise between users and technical teams.
- You like teamwork, are stress resistant and you work result driven.
- You are fluent in English.
You and TUI
Doing an internship at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
Learning and development (online/offline);
Get an inside of a dynamic corporate organization;
After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities
Together with TUI Belgium, TUI Nederland forms the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)59 56 62 13