MPL Classic Track
The programme Classic Track
Our experienced instructors will prepare you for your job as a First Officer of a Boeing 737 in 3 years and 3 months. The intensive theoretical and practical training makes sure you will learn all the intricacies of the job. If you follow the Classic track, you will actually work at our company while you are in training. This will allow you to finance the training, you will receive a salary and you will be able to familiarise yourself with the ins and outs of the aviation sector.
As the training is offered on an in-house basis, the cost of the entire training is only € 35,000. At the start of each academic year you pay 1/3 of this amount.
What is included in the price?
• Learning material and textbooks;
• Support from an experienced team of teachers and instructors;
• Classroom training and e-learning for ATPL and type rating;
• Full Private Pilot License course;
• B737 simulator exercises, including Touch & Go;
• Type Rating B737;
• B737 line training.
What do you have to provide yourself?
• Food & drinks;
• Cost of medical examination;
• Cost of vaccination against yellow fever.
Who are we looking for?
In order to start the training, you have to meet certain requirements. If you do not meet the requirements, you unfortunately do not qualify for this training.
• master the language of the aviation sector, i.e. English, and are fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of French is a plus
• are at least 18 years old when starting the training
• at least have completed a TSO training or a HAVO training, with a focus on scientific subjects
• are not colour-blind and their eyesight measurements do not exceed -4 and+3
• have a passion for aviation
• are eager to learn and are easily able to process large volumes of study material
• understand the TUI values: Trusted, Unique & Inspiring
• have a vaccination against yellow fever before the training starts (this is mandatory)
You and TUI
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
• Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions;
• Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
• Employee benefits on travel;
• Life Long Learning (online/offline);
• After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities.
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0) 2 717 81 06