Covid-19 – Information for CandidatesLearn more
Engineering & Maintenance
Function: Licensed Engineer
Contract: Open-ended contract
Full/Part Time: Full Time
For the line and base maintenance of the TUI fly fleet, TUI Engineering & Maintenance (TUI E&M) is looking for Licensed Aircraft Engineers. Within line and base maintenance, you will rely on a various and challenging range of duties to which you are responsible together with an enthusiastic team of technicians.
In an international corporate culture where diversity plays a key role, you are responsible for the line and base maintenance of our aircraft and repair tasks to the required standard both in quality, professionalism and cleanliness in order to provide TUI fly with on-time, serviceable, aircraft to meet the flying program.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
You have knowledge of and respect the procedures concerning aviation, engineering and technical documentation. You ensure the correct use of documents needed for certification and technical control. You strive for the highest quality regarding the use of materials, tooling and your work environment in order to consistently meet EASA and TUI E&M standards.
- You ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with the applicable regulations, engineering procedures and approved technical documentation.
- You ensure that line and base maintenance tasks performed by Mechanics are inspected and certified accordingly.
- You ensure that all paperwork required for certification and technical control are fully and correctly completed.
- You promptly communicate aircraft status and report all aircraft defects to the Maintenance Operations Center.
- You actively participate in the training of Mechanics (PART 66-A Licenses and lower) and overlook OJT progress and ensure that own OJT records are kept up to date.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You are holder of a valid Part 66 license B1 and/or B2 (C is a plus).
- You ideally are holder of an active type rating on the B737 NG or similar type.
- You are familiar with technical publications, AMM, SRM, IPC, WDM, FIM and Procedures Manuals, MOE
- You are willing to work in shifts (day/night) including weekends and bank holidays, depending on line and base maintenance requirements
- You are able to concentrate for a long time and do your work with an eye for detail and focused on avoiding mistakes.
- You are critical to the processes and take initiative to enhance them.
- You know how to work under pressure and you act on a flexible way in different situations.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written and operational communication skills in Dutch and/or French.
- TUI’s values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
Do you have additional skills that are an added value for TUI E&M (for example leadership skills as team leader or supervisor, or sheet metal worker skills)? Do not forget to mention this on your CV.
You and TUI
Working at TUI brings many advantages & extras:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions
- Employee benefits on travel
- Life Long Learning (online/offline)
- After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13