Covid-19 – Information for CandidatesLearn more
Reward Analyst Western Region
HR & Legal
Function: Reward Analyst Western Region
Contract: Open-ended contract
Full/Part Time: Full time
As a Reward Analyst Western Region you will collaborate & lead on diverse reward related projects such as job evaluation and classification, STI (Short Term Incentive) plans, pay structures, global mobility, salary packaging and harmonization/ standardization of policies.
The Reward Center of Expertise is an integrated department in the Human Resources Department for Belgium/Netherlands. The Reward Analyst is reporting to the Manager Reward and Global Mobility.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Develop and conduct analysis, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective reward programs
- Provide support to ensure employee reward packages are market competitive and compliant
- Prepare job specific ad-hoc benchmarks and supervises salary proposals
- Be a proactive change agent within the department / business
- Use the appropriate sources to research market practices, trends, and regulatory requirements relating to all reward aspects for the Benelux
- Evaluate and assign jobs into new or existing classifications and pay structures. You will be the key point of contact regarding job evaluation over several countries & TUI entities.
- Actively work towards achieving process efficiencies with other HR Centers of Excellence
Remain informed of key developments in the sector such as new legislations.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have an academic background, preferably a Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience and minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in HR
- Experience in generalist compensation & benefits processes and tools. Experience in Tax and/or Global Mobility considered a plus.
- Must have strong ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and structured worker with natural attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills and ability to build trust
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Proactive and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong numerical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
- English and Dutch language skills
- Following elements are a plus: Good knowledge of Belgian and/or Dutch social legislation in the area of compensation and benefits programs
- Regular travel required (Ostend & Rijswijk)
You and TUI
Working at TUI brings many advantages:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions
- Employee benefits on travel
- Life Long Learning (online/offline)
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0) 2 717 81 06