Covid-19 – Information for CandidatesLearn more
Accounts Receivable Executive
Purchasing & Finance
Join our Global Finance Service team in Sousse as an Accounts Receivable Executive and provide accurate and actionable financial information back to the business while applying tight financial controls in an innovative work environment.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Prepare, send and record Customer Invoices/Credit Notes
- Answer Customer queries and review dispute cases
- Reconcile Customer Accounts
- Chase and collect Customer overdue balances
- Ensure Customer Master Data is accurate and up-to-date
- Support decision-making by providing ad-hoc reports as required
- Support COSO controls to achieve internal Group compliance
- Help reaching higher processes efficiency by proposing innovative improvements and solutions
- Participate in future systems implementation and enhancement
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Ideally hold a university degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relavant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in French and English. German advantageous
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Highly service oriented.
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Destination Experiences, or TUI DX for short, is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries and head office locations including Palma de Mallorca, Luton and Hannover. TUI DX offers 14 million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services. Our subsidiaries include Intercruises, the leading global cruise handling company and Musement, one of the leading online platforms in the Tours & Activities market.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit www.careers.tuigroup.com
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #HolidayDestinationJobs
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116