Covid-19 – Information for CandidatesLearn more
HR Payroll Officer
HR & Legal
Function: HR Payroll
Contract: fixed-term contract
Full/Part Time: Full time
The HR team within TUI is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer (m/f)
Are you looking for an innovative, dynamic working environment in which you want to further develop your knowledge and skills? Are you fascinated by Human Resources, and in particular payroll?
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will be entirely responsible for a high-quality and timely processing of payroll administration in cooperation with SD Worx.
- You will advise internal employees about all kinds of social and legal matters as to social legislation, remuneration, holiday allowance and holiday rights, …
- You will support HR by reporting frequently and correctly about personnel data (headcount, rotation, compensation & benefits, absenteeism due to illness,…)
- You evaluate the current processes, tools and procedures at the HR division and formulate proposals on how to significantly optimise working procedures wherever possible and contribute to an efficient way of working.
- You participate in payroll-related projects
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have thorough knowledge of social legislation and you have relevant experience in payroll administration.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch as well as oral and written skills in French and English.
- You are familiar with Excel and you are actively searching to extend these skills where necessary.
- Knowledge of e-Blox is a plus but not a must.
- You have strong administrative and analytical skills and a talent for figures.
- You are customer-oriented and are able to work proactively and autonomously.
- You set great store by good communication in your relationship with both the employees and your close colleagues.
- You are known for your precise and stress-resistant approach to your work
- You are a colleague with a healthy critical and positive mindset and are known to be a true team player.
You and TUI
Working at TUI brings many advantages and extras :
- Learning and development (online/offline);
- Get an inside of a dynamic corporate organization;
- After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities
Together with TUI Belgium, TUI Nederland forms the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0) 2 717 81 06