Covid-19 – Information for CandidatesLearn more
Digital & Technology
Join TUI Destination Experiences (TUI DX) as Solutions Architect and help us with transforming our whole organization using cutting edge technologies as well as evolving our current architecture based on micro-services architecture, using more than 40 microservices all dockertized and deployed on AWS.
The location is flexible within the EU and is subject to confirmation by the hiring manager.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
• Collaborate with business partners and IT personnel to design and architect future proof solutions
• Lead with the example take ownership of the solution and shouldn’t be shy to get directly involve into development when needed
• Ensure overall quality of architecture solutions throughout the development process share and present architecture to cross-functional teams.
• Communicate architecture through key solution architecture documents and provide guidance to development teams
• Test new technologies especially provided by AWS through proof of concept work which enable growth via digital sales channels targeting all actual and potential TUI customers
• As part of core architecture team hands-on experience with algorithms and data structures, design patterns, event driven architecture, multi-threading, Micro-Services, concurrency, caching and distributed systems to help the company in its digital transformation
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
• 5+ years of experience of Programming in Java/J2EE, Spring Framework
• 3+ years of experience with algorithms and data structures, design patterns, service-oriented architecture, event-driven architecture, multi-threading, Micro-Services architecture, concurrency, caching and distributed systems
• Experience in an API-driven ecosystem, API design and domain driven designs as well as on integrations with internal and external applications
• Working Knowledge of Amazon Web Services & Azure is a plus
• Experience with Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET and .NET framework components is a plus
• Ability to work in a fast paced virtual environment that demands co-ordination with global/remote teams
• Knowhow of agile mythologies such as Scrum etc.
• Ability to multi-task and investigate several issues at once.
• Strong communication skills in English and Spanish (both written and verbal) with excellent attention to detail. Any additional language advantageous
TUI and you
• Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
• Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
• TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
• Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
• Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
• Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Destination Experiences, or TUI DX for short, is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences with 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries. We offer 14million guests every year a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and digitally-lead guest services. Subsidiaries include Intercruises, the leading global cruise handling company and Musement, one of the leading online platforms in the Tours & Activities market.
Want to know more about TUI Group and our continuing efforts in the diversity & inclusion space? Simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116