Covid-19 – Information for CandidatesLearn more
Marketing & Communications
As a web marketer, you will devise, produce and improve our digital copy destined for consumers for all TUI Belgium brands. You will actively contribute to the online translation of campaigns, the setting of commercial priorities and their implementation on the website and the communication to our customers of the right information at the right time. Together with the two other colleagues of the web content team, you will guarantee that our sales objectives are achieved through a customer-friendly and commercial website.
The team with which you will be working (digital channels team within e-commerce) consists of digital experts in the field of web design, front-end development, web analysis, SEO, conversion optimisation and UX. You will also cooperate closely with ICT web development and Digital Marketing, as well as with the different marketing and production departments.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will write good commercial web copy to convince customers to book a trip via one of our websites (especially TUI.be and TUIfly.be). Your copy will be published on the home page, on the different landing pages and in the booking flow;
- You will optimise texts for SEO and for mobile vs desktop visitors;
- You will work with a content management system in which all copy, images and links will be entered and adapted;
- You will translate the campaigns of the other marketing teams (e.g. marketing communication, CRM & digital marketing) to the website and you will therefore cooperate closely with these teams;
- You will start your day monitoring the performance of the website, sales & content on our websites. You will check whether the information is still up to date. You will determine which products are selling well at the moment and which products need to be put in the spotlight;
- You will make use of all design possibilities of the CMS to create attractive landing pages and you will consider new functionalities, which you will then provide to the web development team.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and have some working experience in a content-related position;
- You have a flair for writing and are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch. A basic command of French and English is a plus;
- You have basic knowledge of or are interested in HTML, which will allow you to quickly familiarise yourself with the content management system;
- You are commercially minded and customer-oriented; all your actions are based on maximum customer impact;
- You are a team player and are skilled in dealing with different internal “customers”;
- You are flexible and stress-resistant. You are able to keep a level head when faced with last-minute changes;
- You have an eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger picture. You never lose track of the situation and are able to deal with different tasks and priorities;
- The TUI values – Trusted, Unique, Inspiring – are embedded in your DNA!
You and TUI
Doing an internship at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions;
Employee benefits on travel;
Life Long Learning (online/offline);
After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities.
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0) 2 717 84 28