Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Digital Sales Optimization Specialist
Sales & Business Development
As a Digital Sales Optimisation Specialist at TUI we want you to improve sales – together with the local team and the teams across the Nordics. You will not only be doing analyses, but also suggestions for improvements. The role will work closely especially with Marketing and Sales units to secure and optimize the incoming traffic into conversion.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support Senior Sales Manager and the rest of local team on daily basis with analytics and suggestions for improvements in all channels
- Correlate available data points into actionable insights for team
- Provide internal & external stakeholders with analytics and secure optimisation
- Support short- and long-term sales planning
- Secure and optimize the traffic into conversion thru the sales funnel
- Support brand awareness, sales and marketing plans and TUI in the Nordic Strategy
- Drive and set plans for testing new sales optimisation opportunities
- Drive initiatives together with Data Analytics team – which you will be a part of
- Other duties assigned by manager and Senior Sales Manager
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s (or master) degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of driving commercial growth within Marketing and Sales
- Strong commercial awareness & with a passion for commercial growth and focus
- Ability to think creatively and with a strong drive to understand the customer behaviour
- Knowledge and experience working with Analytics & and other data platforms
- Strong communication skills and highly analytical mindset
- Innovative and customer oriented mindset
- Enjoy a fast changing and learning environment
- Committed and positive attitude
- The person can expect 10% of the working time to be traveling within the Nordics post COVID-time
- Fluent in Finnish and English
Working Within TUI Group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, we offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof.
We embrace diversity, team work and rapid change, with both long-term and short-term challenges.
Welcome to a team that is making a difference!
How To Apply
You apply via our web-sites or Linkedin.
Placement of this job will be based out of our office in Helsinki.
Read more about our way of working: https://careers.tuigroup.com/nordic/way-of-working/
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org