Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst Flight Production & Logistics (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Within the Domain Aviation IT we are seeking with immediate effect, initially limited for one year with the prospect of extension a:Business Analyst Flight Production & Logistics (m/f/d).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Become part of Aviation IT, the central unit in the TUI Group, which bundles the entire IT know-how of TUI airlines and offers digital solutions for all airline business requirements.
As a Technical Business Analyst you will enable our customers to book flights worldwide at every time. Together with your team you will ensure the smooth running of the airline business processes.
In detail your tasks include:
- Within an agile SCRUM team you will be responsible for an IT system / product and the related functions
- You and your team implement innovative software solutions for the new and further development of all related components and services
- As an interface to the business and other sub-domains, you analyse existing structures and business processes to enable the implementation of new product requirements through technical solution concepts
- Together with your team you participate in international IT projects for the optimization of tourism- and airline-related productions and sales processes around the passenger logistics system New Skies®
- You create documentations for system procedures, interfaces, processes and IT architectures; especially for cloud-based IT solutions
- You supervise business processes and the monitoring of operational procedures within the scope of system responsibility
- Together with your team you embrace self-organisation and work continuously on the improvement of work processes and the value of produced functionality
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a university degree in business informatics / computer science or business administration; alternatively a comparable (technical) education / qualification
- You can demonstrate initial professional experience in the design of IT systems, ideally in the airline or tourism sector
- You have gained experience in the application of agile methods (e.g. Scrum and Kanban)
- You have a basic understanding of known web technologies, standards and methods (e.g. MS SQL, AWS, APIgee, SOAP, Continuous Delivery & Integration, SOA)
- You enjoy working in an international organisational setting
- You demonstrate open-mindedness, strong communication skills and distinctive problem-solving abilities
- You possess very good English skills (written and spoken)
TUI AND YOU
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions
- Employee benefits on travel
- Life Long Learning (online/offline)
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1585