Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
AOC Training Administrator
Business Area: Flight Operations
Full time / Part time: Full time
As AOC Training Administrator, you will primarily be responsible for working with the training management team to provide shared service to ensure the smooth and effective running of training services.
Reporting to the AOC Training Support Manager, the Training Administrator will provide administrative and
training coordination service to the regional Training team. They will be responsible for the day to day running
of training functions, as well as the coordination and execution of longerterm training projects to improve the efficiency of training within TUI.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
• Dealing with e-mail, telephone calls and other correspondence;
• Maintaining a database of all training content requests and action;
• Administering the crew performance management system for the ATO;
• Administering ATO Crew Records to ensure aircrew are compliant;
• Assisting the AOC Training Support Coordinator in ensuring all communications and updates are promulgated;
• Maintaining the local instructor/examiner database;
• Active member of the AOC Training team adhering to the departmental policies and procedures.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
• A successful administrator who will be able to multi-task and prioritize accordingly;
• Organized and resilient with the ability to work within a matrix management structure;
• Excellent communicator, written and verbal with attention to detail;
• Good skills in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products and be able to work with specialist software systems;
• An effective communicator with the proven ability to influence others, develop a strong network of
contacts and gain support and commitment from line managers.
• Ability to use analytical tools to measure and provide data which will monitor crew performance.
• Self-motivated, determined and resourceful with the ability to be innovative and work
• A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives.
• A proven record in coordinating aircrew training and an understanding of the aviation regulatory
environment would be an advantage.
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
• Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts;
• Online wellbeing and learning support;
• Fun and dynamic work culture.
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Heb je vragen over deze functie?
Telefoon: +31 (0)70 326 6244