Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Engineering & Maintenance
Function: Aeronautical Engineer
Full/Part Time: Full Time
TUI fly’s Engineering department is responsible for the technical follow-up and airworthiness management of the TUI fleet.
As Aeronautical Engineer, you will be part of the Narrow Body Engineering Center of Excellence to support the follow-up of the airworthiness, reliability and performance of the 737-NG, 737-MAX and Embraer 190 fleet in one of the following technical areas:
- Cabin Interiors
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Analysis and follow-up of recommendations and mandatory requirements.
- Make cost-benefit analysis of systems upgrades and management of modification campaigns.
- Analyse operational interruptions and recurrent defects to provide recommendations to improve the aircraft availability and on-time performance.
- Provide technical support to line and base maintenance and Flight Operations departments.
- Follow-up of technology evolutions and operational requirements to ensure the TUI fleet stays up-to-date.
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
- You are highly interested in aviation and wants to specialize in one of the above mentioned technical areas
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are proactive and accurate
- You are flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
- Previous experience in a CAMO organisation and/or in an airline environment is an asset
- You look forward to working in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13