Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Agile Coaching Team Lead (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depends on local agreements
TUI Group IT is searching for an agile enthusiast, dedicated team lead and strategic thinker as Agile Coaching Team Lead (m/f/d).
“Web & 3rd Party APIs” is the global team in TUI Group IT who builds and operates all E-Commerce solutions, offering relaxing holidays and great travel products to our customers over many different web sites and portals across Europe. Billions of products have to be available 24/7 in real-time and to be offered in an inspiring way so our customers can find their favourite journeys. We are a multi-disciplinary, agile team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery, closely collaborating with our business colleagues, working cloud native, and providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
You are a thought leader in, a practitioner and an advocate of developing products and features in an Agile way? You are passionate about a true “Agile mindset”, about autonomy, mastery and purpose, and about putting the customer in the focus of thinking? You love to drive organisational development? You are an empathetic coach, a skillful influencer and a servant leader and want to work with your own, hand-picked team?
Then maybe we are searching exactly for you!
How you will make an impact – There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will work with your own team of Agile Coaches to support all our product teams;
- You will use your deep knowledge of and hands on experience with a range of agile and lean practices to help all our teams to identify how they can further improve their working practices and processes, improve collaboration within and across teams, deliver better business value and increase quality and pace;
- You firmly believe in the Agile Manifesto and the Prime Directive while understanding the challenges of our business and our organisation and strive for continuous improvements for both on the way forward;
- You will collaborate closely with the teams to help them to experiment with new approaches, techniques, tools and ideas in order to achieve the agreed OKRs;
- With our domain’s leadership team you will shape the evolution of our organisation, looking at organisational development from an Agile perspective;
- As a dedicated team lead one of your key responsibilities is to the people in your team. You make sure they can grow and develop, doing valuable work, and foster a culture of self-organisation, learning and continuous improvement;
- You never come across as preachy or dogmatic, but you are always clear and vocal about what you believe in. And you hate being in an ivory tower;
- You and your team will work mostly remotely with people from various countries, cultures, and technical backgrounds;
What you will bring – There is more than one way to the perfect fit:
- Deep and practical knowledge of and expertise in agile software delivery practices, passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams;
- Proven track record in driving organisational change and delivering digital products and services in an agile manner in an international context;
- Deep understanding of and a hands-on experience with a range of agile frameworks, methods and tools and their application to a varied range of contexts;
- Systems thinker, experienced in improving ways of working and introducing new practices in a large organisation and across multiple teams;
- Thought leader in all things agile, active member of the global agile community;
- A true believer of autonomy, empowerment and accountability of teams and pods;
- Excellent coaching, facilitation and influencing skills, reflective observer;
- People leadership experience, good mentoring skills;
- Proven track record of driving and supporting organisational change at a team and department level;
- Excellent situational and cultural awareness, open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI and you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1581