Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Line Maintenance Station Manager
Function: Line Maintenance Station Manager
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Reporting to the Line Maintenance Manager Western Region, the Station Manager Brussels will lead the Operational Teams in Brussels with the Duty Engineers as his direct report. Also is he responsible for the Belgium TUI Part-145 outstations CRL, OST, ANR, LGG, LIL & RAK with the Supervisor Outstations reporting directly to him. The Station Manager Brussels will ensure that all these bases operate safely, punctually and in a cost effective manner by development, management and delivery of line maintenance support.
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Leading a team, ensuring they are appropriately trained, motivated and resourced to provide world leading operational performance to all of the TUI Group Airlines at main base Brussels and at the Belgium outstations CRL, OST, ANR, LGG, LIL & RAK;
- Driving a performance orientated approach, delivering excellence in technical dispatch reliability, whilst continuously focussing on the technical health of the aircraft to minimise acceptable deferred defects. Ensuring that the cabin standards meets the customer proposition;
- Establishing and maintaining cross departmental relationships;
- Managing the base teams shift patterns/roster to support the operational program in the most efficient manner, ensuring an up to date manpower plan is available at all times;
- Supporting away from base requirements, scheduled and non-scheduled AOG recovery;
- Building a common culture of excellence within your team;
- Maintaining and developing departmental policies and procedures to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements;
- Engaging/developing/maintaining relationships internally and externally promoting the TUI group and increasing the awareness of our strategy;
- Ensuring that the facilities and team comply with NAA/EASA/H+S/EMS/Local aerodrome regulations;
- Providing the Line Maintenance Manager Western Region with updates/reports as required, both operationally and financially;
- Deputising for the Line Maintenance Manager Western Region and any other reasonable management requests;
- Actively promoting a ‘just safety culture’ and encouraging an open reporting system including the reporting of near misses.
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Act as an TUI process and procedure ambassador ensuring compliance by providing constructive feedback to ensure processes and procedures are correctly understand and executed;
- Strong organiser who maintains focus under operational pressure never losing sight on the safety aspect;
- Excellent communicator who speaks and presents effectively in individual or group situations;
- Sufficient IT skills and knowledge of engineering systems such as AMOS and other relevant systems;
- Highly proficient spoken and written in English language;
- A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and works collaboratively with a track record of successfully engaging with, and delivering to, multiple diverse stakeholders ;
- Proven ability to operate with pace, and to quickly assess complex information, drawing out key points, and solutions, with accuracy;
- Track record of leading, engaging, and motivating a team to deliver high performance;
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas, alternatives, and solutions.
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13