Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Surbiton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
The Web Analytics Manager will be joining Crystal Ski Holidays during a period of growth and innovation. We are at a significantly evolved point in our digital journey with a clear roadmap ahead. In addition to being digitally focused we are also investing heavily in analytics as a key focus in driving the business forward via data driven decisions.
The Web Analytics Manager will deliver the best-in-class digital insight across our digital assets, including but not limited to crystalski.co.uk and crystalski.ie. In an exciting and diverse role, the Analytics Manager will play a business-critical role in analysing, optimising and evaluating data and insights about site usage, and also manage the various tagging requirements of the site.
The Crystal Ski team is based in Surbiton with many colleagues working from home at least a couple of days a week before the current situation, as looking after our colleague’s welfare is important to us. It’s very likely this role will begin with you being based at home, and of course, there will be lots of opportunities to connect with your colleagues via technology. As we return slowly to the offices from the end of June onwards you will be expected to be able to travel to the Surbiton once or twice per week to network with the wider team.
How you will make an impact as Analytics Manager
There are many ways for you to get involved:
As Web Analytics Manager you will be responsible for providing regular reporting and insights to all areas of the business, especially the Commercial, Senior Management, Ecommerce and Acquisition teams. You will use your expertise to drive reporting forward delivering actionable insights that drive business change.
You will maintain all tags across the site for all analytics and optimisation tools, working closely with the development team, acquisition channels and 3rd parties to achieve this.
More specifically the Web Analytics Manager will:
- Be the technical lead on the implementation of any new analytics packages/solutions.
- Provide relevant insight and recommendations to the business in relation to trends and patterns in online sales, traffic and conversion, using a combination of standard reporting packs and ad-hoc analysis primarily via Adobe Analytics, and supported by Google Analytics.
- Monitor the websites for changes in online behaviour and flag any insights or highlight any problem areas to the relevant teams.
- Use data to identify consumer pain points around the site with a view to improving the customer experience.
- Work with the marketing channel owners to provide them insight on marketing campaign effectiveness and assist in driving the direction of our marketing through attribution projects and a robust testing plan tailored to fit each channel.
- Manage our tag management solution: Ensighten, working with the digital marketing channel managers to ensure the correct implementation and set up of all of our required tags.
- Work with the development team to ensure the data layer and Analytics tags are correct for any new pages/features.
- Be the representative of digital performance at the weekly senior trading meetings and present at the monthly leadership meeting, providing insights and recommendations for business growth.
- Devise a process for managing ad-hoc requests from the business to ensure they are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Support the Ecommerce team on AB testing analytics
What you will bring as Analytics Manager
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Professional experience in an analytics role, including use of web analytics tools and associated solutions.
- Experience of using Adobe Analytics is essential
- Experience of Google Analytics and Ensighten is desirable
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset
- Ability to communicate complex data effectively across all business stakeholders including the MD and leadership team, via a variety of means (verbal, visual, written, including PowerPoint)
- Highly organised and process-driven, strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Passion for data and delivering meaningful insight
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork focus
- Interest in the travel industry and digital technology/ developments
- 2:1 in a numerate or commercial discipline would be an advantage
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA