Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Commercial Development & Quotations Executive, Intercruises
Join our global TUI Musement B2B Sales teams as a Commercial Development & Quotations Executive for the Intercruises brand and be responsible for the quotation processes together with Offer, Port Delivery and Operations teams.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Preparation of financial and content proposals according to client specifications & deadlines
- Ensure competitive rates and attractive margins by working closely with Offer teams and understanding the market dynamics
- Communicating with Cruise Lines on ongoing Requests for Proposal and Ad Hoc Quotation requests
- Negotiating with our clients on commercial terms in order to achieve the budgeted outcome
- Acquire new cruise business by participating in RFPs as per seasonal targets set
- Provide ongoing guidance and support to the Operations & Port Delivery teams on Ad Hoc quotations
- Working with the Operations & Port Delivery teams to ensuring alignment with Quoted and Delivered services
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience in cruise handling is essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferable
- Highly service-oriented and responsive, a great team player
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written. Other languages are advantageous
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116