Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
CRM Solution Engineer Hotels & Resorts (w/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
depends on local agreement
What you will be doing:
As a solution engineer, you are the expert in our CRM and marketing environment for the interconnection of the different systems and the smooth exchange of data. You work in an international and agile environment at Hotels & Resorts where there are diverse requirements for the systems, especially when it comes to maintaining customer relationships. Are you passionate about customer data and making the best use of it for customers and businesses alike? Are you enthusiastic about customer logins, identity management and cloud-based CRM platforms? You know the true value of an optimal user experience and have a good idea of how customer centricity can be implemented? Then send us your application!
In concrete terms, this is what you will be doing:
- Active co-design of the innovative “Digital Platform” of the TUI Group’s hotel division
- Support and cooperation with the different departments in defining the requirements for the processes as well as elaboration and presentation of own concepts and solutions
- (Further) development of processes, services, data models and interfaces to improve value creation, quality and reduce manual effort in the CRM and marketing environment
- Translation of business specifications into technical designs and architecture of a modern CRM ecosystem
- Immersion in CRM data management (imports and exports, quality monitoring, validity checks)
- Managing and implementing projects independently with individual creative freedom
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team with business and data analysts as well as data engineers in a central function within the company
- Consultation of various stakeholders (marketing, customer success teams, sales) as well as recording and prioritising requirements for systems and digital processes
What we are looking for:
- Whether you have a degree or vocational training in IT is secondary for us – what is important to us is your passion and affinity for dealing with customer data and experience in software development
- Good understanding of database systems (e.g. MSSQL) and the structure and normalisation of data models
- Dealing with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure are part of the repertoire as well as controlling and using SaaS platforms
- Technologies such as IAM, REST APIs, NoSQL or Java are not foreign words
- Good understanding of business processes, great interest in (customer) data and the affinity to use it optimally for customers and companies
- Strong analytical skills while focusing on accuracy and details
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Team player with strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- High level of initiative and creativity as well as the ability to think outside the box
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI and you
- Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions;
- Employee benefits on travel;
- Life Long Learning (online/offline);
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.