Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
(AOC) Training Administrator
Business Sector: TUI Aviation Flight Operations
Reports: AOC Training Support Coordinator
Contract Terms: Permanent
Reporting to the AOC Training Support Coordinator, the Training Administrator will provide administrative and training coordination service to the regional Training team. They will be responsible for the day to day running of training functions as well as the coordination and execution of longer-term training projects to improve the efficiency of training within TUI.
How you will make an impact
As the AOC Training Administrator, you will primarily be responsible for working with the training management team to provide shared service to ensure the smooth and effective running of training services.
These tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Dealing with e-mail, telephone calls and other correspondence
• Maintaining a database of all training content requests and actions
• Administering Crew Records to ensure aircrew are compliant
• Assisting the AOC Training Support Coordinator in ensuring all communications and updates are promulgated
• Maintaining the local instructor/examiner database
You will be an active member of the AOC Training team adhering to the departmental policies and procedures. This will require the forming of constructive working relationships across the business. The culture should embrace the customer service requirements of the pilot & cabin crew roles as well as demonstrating a “Just Culture” in all safety matters
In all of this you will ensure you maintain and manage close working relationships with the other members of the airline training team and the TAT, across directorates and especially within Flight Operations.
How will you make an impact:
• A successful administrator with great people skills;
• An excellent team player who will be able to multi-task and prioritize accordingly;
• Organized and resilient with the ability to work within a matrix management structure;
• Excellent communicator, written and verbal with attention to detail;
• IT literate with good skills in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products;
• Be able to work with specialist software systems;
• An effective communicator with the proven ability to influence others, develop a strong network of contacts and gain support and commitment from line managers;
• Ability to use analytical tools to measure and provide data which will monitor crew performance;
• Self-motivated, determined and resourceful with the ability to be innovative and work collaboratively;
• A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives;
• A proven record in coordinating aircrew training and an understanding of the aviation regulatory environment would be an advantage.
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
• Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts;
• Online wellbeing and learning support;
• Fun and dynamic work culture.
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Heb je vragen over deze functie?
Telefoon: +32 (0)2 717 82 13
Let op: Wij beantwoorden telefonisch of per mail enkel vragen. Sollicitaties worden alleen via de website in behandeling genomen.