Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Real Time Analyst, Swansea
Swansea, United Kingdom
Joining the Resource & Performance Planning Team as a Real Time Analyst, you will analyse real time intraday queue performance, compare with staffing plan and historical data to develop a course of action to ensure SLAs are delivered whilst managing both performance and adherence closely with the wider planning and operational teams.
Your observational skills and data gathering will enable you to identify and highlight deviations and improvement opportunities to enhance performance and efficiencies. You will be able to produce explanatory commentary, insights and recommendations to drive improvement.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our ways of working are a bit different just now with most of our colleagues working from home. Many colleagues worked from home at least a couple of days a week before the current situation, as looking after our colleague’s welfare is important to us. It’s very likely this role will begin with you being based at home, there will be lots of opportunities to connect with your colleagues via technology, however, you must be prepared to work onsite when required.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Conduct real-time resource re-forecasting, utilizing WFM to meet daily/intraday service level targets
• Set skill priorities and adjust as needed
• Facilitate the best use of resources to meet the needs of SLA
• Maintain constant communication across departments to acquire and communicate details that influence call volume delivery, AHT or adherence against schedules
• Track, address and escalate work interruptions such as system issues
• Keep a daily log of events and actions taken
• Provide daily/intraday performance reports to the CC management team
• Excellent analytical skills and experience in Contact Centre planning
• Proficient user of Microsoft office packages including excel
• Understanding of Contact Centre VOIP, ACD Telephony and workflow IVR
• Organised and detail orientated individual with strong analytical skills and an ability to monitor and analyse data to support call, web chat, email and social media demand.
• Ability to effectively interact with and influence all stakeholders including front line operational teams
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Flexible to work shifts across a 7 day working week which includes evenings and weekends and able to support, on a rota basis the Contact Centre Crisis rota
ABOUT THE OFFER
• Health and Wellbeing support across five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
• Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
• Competitive salary
• Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
• Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
• Investment in your on-going development
• Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA