Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Luton, United Kingdom
Business Sector: Aviation
Reports: Director Engineering & Maintenance and Director Supplier Management & Procurement
Contract Terms: Permanent
As Personal and Project Assistant you will provide assistance to the Director E&M (Engineering & Maintenance) and Director SM&P (Supplier Management & Procurement) by ensuring administrative, process and project support is given.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Providing daily logistical support to the directors, managing of their diaries, drafting and managing correspondence, general administrative support (including expenses, HR approvals, invoices, bookings, distribution lists, paperwork)
- Organizing, planning, assist and following up on internal and external meetings and webinars, including online settings, and social events
- Basic database management – information gathering, data input and updating existing files with new information
- Following up a number of assigned files and projects in order to reduce the workload of the Director E&M and Director SM&P
- Act as a conduit of information between the relevant Directors and their wider teams, proactively championing team activities and promotion of the teams, both formally informally, including: roles in wider champion networks and active participant in team social media activities.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s in office management or personal assistant or equivalent experience
- 1 to 5 years’ work experience as a Personal assistant
- Fluent in English with Dutch and French as an advantage (Spoken and written)
- Proficient in working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and general IT literacy
- A real multitasker with good organisational skills, stress-resistant and versatile
- Sociable and a natural communicator
- Discreet, punctual and meticulous
- Able to work according TUI values
TUI and You
• Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts;
• Online wellbeing and learning support;
• Fun and dynamic work culture.
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com