Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Operations Support Officer
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Function: Operations Support Officer
Contract Terms: Permanent
How You Will Make An Impact
As Operations Support Officer you are responsible to maintain the day-to-day planning of all Hotac & Travel activities for all flight and cabin crew members across TUI fly Benelux.
This includes planning, coordination and follow up of hotel & travel requirements (hotels, ground and air transport) when the rosters are changed last-minute (within 72h before departure) and this within the negotiated terms and conditions. For ad hoc operations you will look for other facilities matching the crew requirement list at the best possible rates and conditions.
- You will act as the main contact point for both crew and taxi companies.
- You will manage allotments and contracts with contracted parties on a day-to-day basis. You will maintain good and professional relations with all Hotac & Travel suppliers. You will act as the main contact point for both crew and taxi companies.
- You will be responsible for responding to all enquiries and feedback from crew with regard to crew travel, always keeping a customer centric approach in mind.
- Based on the feedback you receive from crew, you will highlight issues and opportunities and make fact-based recommendations to the OCC (Operations Contol Center) Manager. You will continually look for improvement opportunities within the Hotac & Travel aspects of the rosters and ways of working.
- As Operations Support Officer you report into the OCC Manager TUI fly Benelux and collaborate on a daily basis with the day-to-day scheduling team and Hotac & Travel Officers that work outside the 72h timeframe.
- You will provide and manage a comprehensive administration, keeping the data up to date.
You will have good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) needed to create and collate presentations and information for meetings. You will also attend meetings, taking notes and action on items.
What You Will Bring
- You are great at working with other people – with enthusiasm!
- You always produce work to a really high standard and ensure factual objectivity drives you in ensuring data integrity.
- You have a strong willingness to learn and develop skills.
- You have excellent planning and organisation skills, with attention to detail.
- You are eager to always find the best and most efficient solutions to problems.
- You have the ability to operate in a changing environment and under time pressure.
- You have a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English & Dutch. French is a plus.
TUI and You
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.