Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Quality Officer - Auditor
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. Under the TUI Group umbrella you will find strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers annually with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
In the role of Quality Officer – Auditor you will share in the responsibility for proactively monitoring and controlling whether TUI fly’s activities are carried out in accordance with applicable national and international laws, regulations and standards.
Do you want to contribute to continuously improving the compliance and safety management system by preparing, performing and reporting on audits, providing (technical) expertise on safety reports and the follow-up of those reports, taking part in and advising action group meetings with relevant departments on legislative matters? Then we are looking for you and you might become our new Quality Officer – Auditor!
How you can make an impact?
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- By performing technical audits (Part-CAMO, Part-M and Part-145) both internally at the TUI fly CAMO, as well as externally at (sub)contracted maintenance organizations and CAMO’s;
- By reviewing applicable regulatory standards, updating audit checklists and preparing documentation for each audit;
- By being responsible for reviewing root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions implemented by the auditee including the required evidence to show implementation;
- By regularly verifying follow-up on audit reports and non-compliance concerns or findings within specific timescales to ensure timely completion of audit findings;
- By completing audit reports in the electronic Quality/Compliance database and informing auditees and AOC Nominated Persons on the results of the audits performed;
- By being responsible for reporting to the compliance monitoring manager the results of the compliance monitoring program and (safety) incidents in various action group meetings;
- Like all other QSSE colleagues, you continuously improve the quality and safety standards of the department ;
Who we are looking for?
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the things we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Aerospace Technology, Engineering or related field and/or a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a continuing airworthiness management or aircraft maintenance environment;
- Knowledge of international and national aviation regulation and legislation (E.g. EASA Part-CAMO, Part-M and Part-145);
- A problem solving mind-set, with sound judgement, and the ability to prioritize in technical matters;
- A pro-active and organized individual, who can work independently, and in structured manner as well as a motivated team player with an ability to work well with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Knowledge of or experience in a compliance and safety management system environment;
- Excellent skills in Dutch and English languages, in speaking and in writing;
What do we offer?
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, working at TUI brings many benefits, perks and fun:
- Annual cafeteria plan regarding terms of employment;
- Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspirational sessions;
- Employee benefits on travel;
- Life Long Learning (online/offline);
- After effort comes relaxation through numerous staff activities.
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, own Airline and Retail but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale. If you would like to know more about why TUI Group is the global tourism leader and why we are active in the field of diversity and inclusion, please go to careers.tuigroup.com