Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Full/Part Time: Full Time
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
As a Scheduler you are responsible for the optimized long term planning of all flight and cabin crew members.
- As Scheduler you provide rosters of flight and cabin crew taking into account and balancing crew comfort, safety, fatigue and operational efficiency.
- After publication of the rosters your main objective is to find the best possible and most efficient solutions in case of long term crew sickness and long term changes in the operations, making sure the operations are maintained. While doing so you will try to minimize the impact on the crew members’ published rosters and try to keep operational costs down.
- You will make sure the highest possible level of safety and crew service is provided and avoid crew fatigue by making the best possible schedules. You will always look for the most efficient crewing solutions.
- During the scheduling of the crew rosters, you inform the Scheduling Manager about the manpower situation in case you experience substantial crew shortage. Moreover, you try to find improvement opportunities and discuss suggestions with the Scheduling Manager.
- During your daily hand-over with the TUI fly Benelux OCC (Operations Control Center) you ensure that you proactively brief the OCC Crewing Officers about potential difficulties during their shifts due to crewing.
- As Scheduler you will report into the Scheduling Manager and collaborate closely with the other Scheduling departments
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Bachelor studies or equal by experience
- Experience in a scheduling or logistic environment is a plus
- Stress resistant, getting the job done, even in difficult and under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- A flexible style, adapting behaviors and policies according to the situations
- Structured and coordinated, and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to plan & organize and to coordinate between different parties
- A strong communicator with crew across the business and other internal stakeholders
- Eager to learn and a born self-educator
- This role requires strong business English & Dutch (written & spoken).
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.