Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Technology Team Lead Infrastructure & Development (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
We are searching for a Technology Team Lead Infrastructure & Development (m/f/d). The location is flexible and can be based in Bremen or in any market that Global Flight Marketplace is present.
Technology Team Lead is a key role within the organization and is responsible for the leadership of the Infrastructure and Development teams and for the delivery of business value in line with business needs and TUI’s strategy. You need a strong track record of genuine delivery accountability in agile environments hands on delivery experience combined with successfully managing multiple initiatives and stakeholders in various situations.
- Develop and maintain delivery plans, timescales, resource requirements, key deliverables/milestones, risks and progress for Data Center Operations, Network & Security Management, Incident and Service Management, and Developer Resources
- Lead and guide teams. (agility, conflict resolution, culture, recruitment)
- Manage 3rd party providers
- Manage costs, licenses, and optimize efficiency
- Align requirements with stakeholders
- Transition legacy systems to TRIPS Ecosystem and Cloud Environment
- Ensure Business Continuity Management and Desaster Recovery
What we are looking for
- Degree in computer science, comparable technical degree or comparable IT knowledge and experience acquired on-the-job
- Managing Teams of 5 persons or more
- Agile practices
- AWS / Cloud
- Databases & Architecture
- Networks & IT Securtiy
- IT Service Management
- Language skills: English fluent / business fluent
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.