Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst TUI Flight Fulfillment (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
You’re responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders as needed to define and articulate business needs in a way that enables the design and delivery of technical solutions that add value across TUI global platforms and services. You use your deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality business analysis that supports the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets.
Working alongside a varied set of technology and business stakeholders, you define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services. You manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance. You can provide business analysis to multiple delivery teams and work closely with the Technology Lead and Technology Team Lead to prioritise and manage complex backlogs.
As a Business Analyst you distil the needs of business and using your strong collaboration skills you support your team to deliver the best solutions to our customers’ needs. You are commercially astute, focusing on solving business problems in the best way.
You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team. You challenge constructively and have high expectations of yourself and others. You always drive for excellence, ownership and self-organisation at team and personal level. You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas. You’re an active member in the Business Analyst community.
Security is part of everyone’s job. At TUI, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
- Analysis of business, users, and system requirements
- Specification of requirements
- Manage requirements livecycle (from planning to delivery)
- Prioritization of requirements
- Reporting on progress
What we are looking for:
- Degree in economics, statistics, comparable technical degree or comparable IT knowledge and experience acquired on-the-job.
- At least 5 years of professional
- Profound knowledge of database systems
- Fluent English skills required
- Experience in Projekt Management
- Agile practices
- Skills in Micro Services an Architecture
- Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Ability to understand complex relations and to think and act entrepreneurial
- Strong understanding of numbers, figures & data
- High affinity for IT systems
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.