Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Digital & Technology
As the UX Manager you will manage our product UX/UI designers and product UX researchers working in cross-functional teams. You will lead the longer-term user experience direction of our user’s journey, working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business and other design leaders, as well as colleagues from data, insights and marketing departments. This is an opportunity to contribute to a high scale product and seeing real time impact of your work on millions of travellers worldwide.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Manage your team by providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for UX specialists in design&research
- Lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices, ensuring a consistent experience is delivered
- Shape the UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger strategy over time within your Product Area
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with product leaders across product management and UX, inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Foster product culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in execution and operational excellence.
- Be responsible for and effectively advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Customer Obsessed: Act continuosly as an advocate for end user needs and perspectives in discussions, reviews, and critiques, providing guidance in Product Discovery and supporting strategic decisions around the User Experience.
- Data driven: you represent user with solid knowledge of your product area by having a profound understanding of both Qualitative and Quantitative metrics
- Craft expert: Extensive knowledge of current design processes, software, tools and techniques of any sort and shape, such as User Interviews, Usability Testing, Wireframes, Customer Journey, Blueprints…
- Process master: Knowledge of Lean UX, Lean startup, Design Thinking and agile frameworks/methodologies let you work and blend within any teams at first sight, providing value wherever you or your team members are involved ”
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com