Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
CAMO Compliance Auditor (Fixed Term Contract)
Luton, United Kingdom
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline regroups all airline activities across UK, Nordics, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Morocco, France, and the Dutch Antilles. Compliance Monitoring is a function within our airline organisation responsible for monitoring compliance with the applicable regulatory and company requirements and ensuring that these activities are being carried out properly under the supervision of the relevant head of functional area. The Compliance Monitoring function operates as a multi-disciplinary team of experts driving efficiency and innovation.
As the Compliance Monitoring Auditor, your focus will be to plan, prepare and conduct audits and inspections relating to Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation of the TUI Northern Region Airlines. The job holder will also have further responsibilities in supporting continuous improvement of the Compliance Monitoring Management System.
In this role, you’ll report to the Compliance Standards Delivery Manager.
We are happy to consider a hybrid working model for this role where presence in the office will be driven by the assigned audits but the admin side of the job can be performed remotely.
This role is being offered on a Fixed Term Contract basis and may require some international travel.
Applications close 10th October
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Compliance Monitoring Auditor, you’ll be responsible for:
- Performing compliance monitoring activities (audit, inspection and other assigned projects)
- Ensure that all regulatory and company standards are audited in accordance with the TUI regulatory framework process
- Generating appropriate checklist and forms, ensuring that all are accurately documented in the compliance monitoring software system
- Arranging audits with the relevant department/contracted activity provider
- Identification and recording of any non-conformities and opportunities for improvement and provision of the evidence necessary to substantiate such findings
- Generating audit reports and filing audit paperwork within TUI compliance software system
- Following up findings with the relevant manager/nominated person, ensuring that the root cause analysis and corrective action plans and preventive actions are adequately recorded in the compliance monitoring software system
- Continue with personal development – maintaining competency by keeping abreast of regulatory changes, attendance, and completion of assigned company training
Contributing to the continuous improvement of the compliance monitoring Management System by reviewing established processes and procedures
- Experienced Auditor with a strong understanding of the principles and concepts of a compliance monitoring system and its role within a complex organisation (ISO 9001 or equivalent training)
- Good knowledge of Continuing Airworthiness regulations (Regulation No 1321/2014) – UK CAA/ EASA Part CAMO Training desirable
- Understanding of the Compliance Monitoring and Safety Management System
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret the application of regulatory requirements
- Ability to travel within the TUI Airline Network to conduct required compliance monitoring activities
- Demonstrated the development of trusting and supportive relationships with a wide range of staff and managers both within the business and at external organisations
- Able to initiate, plan, manage and deliver projects with minimum oversight
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, desirable knowledge of AMOS, SAP, AQD or IQSMS
- Proven auditing experience from within a Continuing Airworthiness Management or Part-145 organisation
- This role requires strong business English, both spoken and written, and may involve some international travel
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com